Miami Heat which of the big three should go?

In the event that Miami don't win the championship and by the way things look now they probably won't. Which of the big three should be traded?

In my personal opinion I think only Wade should be because his health is always questionable, his game is too similar to Lebrons only difference is that he can occasionally close. The only trouble is that he is kind the face of the franchise but event so he's the only logical choice.

Bosh is at times a solid player as he does a lot of the little things and he plays very well with Lebron. So I wouldn't trade him

Lebron is a great player dispite all the obvious problems....yes he does choke I'm not blind to that but it would be dumb to trade a three time MVP.

This is my opinion but what do you guys think?

• Favorite Answer

As long as at least one of James and Wade is on the team, the Heat will be about winning championships. By trading one of them, the Heat's chances of winning a title decrease. As for Bosh, we see how valuable he is to the team, now that he is not playing. He is by far their best big man. Trading him would also make the team worse. So I think none of the 3 should be traded yet.

I would move D Wade for 2 solid players for example I call the wizards and ask for Jhon wall and Nene for wade and the heat become a complete team! The problem with lebron and wade is your paying 2 guys max contracts and they basically do the same thing and that has put holes in the team at other positions.

I think the heat are going to get rid of bosh and wade to try to get Howard. If they don't win the championship this year they are definely trading either bosh or wade maybe both. They are eating up to much of the salary to not be winning rings.

Source(s): Sportscenter nut
  • benoff

After each physique seen how the gamers had too a lot administration for the time of the loose employer, Stern is finding to take back a number of that administration. each physique theory there grow to be no way with the Miami warmth salary cap that they could have been in a position to handle to pay for 2 stars on a million group no longer to show 3 stars with each and each over a one hundred million greenback settlement. Televising the loose employer screwed the warmth because of the fact it grow to be all warm air after Lebron desperate to stay with Wade and Bosh. in the event that they are doing this to objective it on the warmth greater skill to them because of the fact I basically choose to knock a bandwagon warmth fan out chilly. definitely regardless of the undeniable fact that they could end this sort of skill-communities formation, because of the fact the greater fulfillment those communities have the greater different communities will drop valid stable gamers for a set of huge call gamers. in addition they take the competitiveness out of the interest.

They all should stay.

The thing is, they need to play team defense. Also, Lebron James and Dwayne Wade, they need to take over game, at, 4th QT. In the playoffs.

u can make a trade for howard or nene i think nene would be a good fit on miami u trade bosh maybe cole for nene up good trade for heat and washington

Trade all 3

Keep Erik SPO

Get a center, like Brook Lopez and a good coach. Rebounding is costing them.

if you want championships= trade Lebron

If you want chokes= keep Lebron

Get a real Center, don't trade any of those guys