How can I have fun outside of college and work?

I almost sort of hate not being in college or work like I am today. I'm really disapointed that I wasn't assigned to work today - not for the money, I can do fine without it actually but just to keep stimulated.

I really wish I had something to do today aside from school work. Sure I do have some I could get started on but I'd rather stay stimulated during the day out doing stuff than work on school work in the evening so that I keep my day structured.

I could go to the mall - but what's the point? What am I going to do purchase clothes? For what reason? I could go out to eat somewhere maybe-- McD's is unhealthy so Im kinda reluctant to do that. There is this Chinese place but the atmosphere in there is so damn dull even tho the food is delicious.

Still I want some kind of stimulation. I could browse around in Walmart I suppose, althrough I dont really have any purpose there.

It's so damn hot outside today that it's miserable right now to work out. I just got back from a little bicycle ride to the bank to cash my check.

I'm almost always online in my freetime, so I would like to try something a little different!

Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

What about going to barnes & nobels? You could read some books or magazines while you there and get some starbucks?

Just go to sleep and quit whining.