Who do I contact in regards to illegal sale of meat?

My local police won't do anything about these guys that are going door to door, selling ungraded meat, which is a felony. They have New York State tags on their truck and I live in Pennsylvania, which is, to the best of my knowledge, a higher class felony than doing it in the state. I've called my local... show more My local police won't do anything about these guys that are going door to door, selling ungraded meat, which is a felony. They have New York State tags on their truck and I live in Pennsylvania, which is, to the best of my knowledge, a higher class felony than doing it in the state.
I've called my local police many times about this, and these guys still come here. They do NOT have a company name on their truck. They just have a pick up with 2 freezers in the back. When asked to know who they represent, they become hostile.
This can be seen as an act of terrorism, so I don't know who I should contact if my local police do nothing about it.
Update: The NDAA sees any attacks on the citizens of the US, including this, because the meat is unregulated, as a terrorist attack