Who do I contact in regards to illegal sale of meat?

My local police won't do anything about these guys that are going door to door, selling ungraded meat, which is a felony. They have New York State tags on their truck and I live in Pennsylvania, which is, to the best of my knowledge, a higher class felony than doing it in the state.

I've called my local police many times about this, and these guys still come here. They do NOT have a company name on their truck. They just have a pick up with 2 freezers in the back. When asked to know who they represent, they become hostile.

This can be seen as an act of terrorism, so I don't know who I should contact if my local police do nothing about it.


The NDAA sees any attacks on the citizens of the US, including this, because the meat is unregulated, as a terrorist attack

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Try the United States Department of Agriculture and the state Health Dept.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    I was going to give you a legit answer until I read this:

    "This can be seen as an act of terrorism"

    I'm leaving the planet now...

    Source(s): Health Dept, you dope.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Terrorism? Give me a break.

    The USDA controls sale of meat, call them.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.