Is Obama Christian, Muslim or neither?

I was thinking, based on the recent interview with Jeremiah Wright in which he said the Obama's were not big church goers and only joined for political reasons, Is Obama Christian or not? Besides what Obama's buddy Rev. Wright says Obama can't be Christian because he believes in abortion, he believes in partial birth abortions, be believes in letting babies, who have survived an attempted abortion, die and he send hundreds of millions of our tax dollars overseas to fund abortions. Then I thought, well, he must be Muslim but he just came out in support of gay marriage and muslims execute gays so he can't be Muslim. Is Obama Christian, Muslim or neither?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Golfer
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

His actions are not Biblical Christian from what I have seen ( I haven't seen all of him).

His church is an off shoot of an anti-white church which believes that in order for a white person to go to heaven he has to give his good to a black person.

Rev Wright is a (or ex) Muslim and honored with Obama Louis Farrakhan who has called white people, Christians and Jews Satan and should be killed.

Muslims kill gay people aka Iran and AlQuida.

Narcissists may think they are God.

None of what I have heard from Rev Wright or Obama makes me think I want any part of their religion because nothing I have seen lines up with the Bible.

We know that Obama has said he thinks the constitution is a flawed document.

It may be a rumor that Obama told God his Word isn't good enough for him 0-:

Source(s): James Cone, the chief architect of Black Liberation Theology in his book A Black Theology of Liberation (1970), develops black theology as a system. In this new formulation, Christian theology is a theology of liberation -- "a rational study of the being of God in the world in light of the existential situation of an oppressed community, relating the forces of liberation to the essence of the gospel, which is Jesus Christ," writes Cone. Black consciousness and the black experience of oppression orient black liberation theology -- i.e., one of victimization from white oppression.
  • y
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

He has stated at different times to be both. If you have two quarter backs you really have none. He is neither. It doesn't matter though, just curious why he doesn't just come clean about it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago

He says Christian, your opinion on his religion matters to me almost as little as his religion. I voted against the GOP, destroying the country by selling us into corporate slavery.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Many believes he primarily worships himself.

• 9 years ago

I think he is agnostic and use religion for political gain only, since he is an admitted homosexual he can't really be either

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD, Verminologist Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

He isn't a Christian, I can say that for sure.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Corporate owned politicians like BUSH and ROMNEY!

• 9 years ago

Who cares?

Why does it matter?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.