Will you play a song in her memory today?

Hey folks. I just saw on the net that Donna Summer ( the Queen of Disco) has died today after a long bout with cancer. I didn't even kknow that she was sick. I'd like to know if you'll listen to one of her songs in her memory today, and if not, what is your favorite Donna song. To me, she'll always be known by her song Bad Girl. It's sad to see the stars that you grew up with pass away, and it also let's you know that eventually each one of us will go too. What singer, actor or family member do you miss the most?

Favorite Answer

yes. i loved this song as a teenager.

RAMONES "i don't Wanna circulate all the way down to The Basement" whats up, daddy-o i don't wanna circulate all the way down to the basement there is somethin' down there i don't wanna circulate whats up, Romeo there is somethin' down there i don't wanna circulate all the way down to the basement the Ramones have been freakin' superb....chuffed birthday Joey!

whose Donna Summer?

• Possum

The radio has been playing her songs. They almost never play my favorite one of her songs, though - "I Feel Love."

• 🐱

I don't even know who the woman is. Her name sounds familiar. So I'll pass. But rip anyway.

Sure brother

Now that you mention it, maybe I will!! ^^ Why not, eh? :)