Will you play a song in her memory today?

Hey folks. I just saw on the net that Donna Summer ( the Queen of Disco) has died today after a long bout with cancer. I didn't even kknow that she was sick. I'd like to know if you'll listen to one of her songs in her memory today, and if not, what is your favorite Donna song. To me, she'll always be known by her song Bad Girl. It's sad to see the stars that you grew up with pass away, and it also let's you know that eventually each one of us will go too. What singer, actor or family member do you miss the most?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes. i loved this song as a teenager.

• 4 years ago

RAMONES "i don't Wanna circulate all the way down to The Basement" whats up, daddy-o i don't wanna circulate all the way down to the basement there is somethin' down there i don't wanna circulate whats up, Romeo there is somethin' down there i don't wanna circulate all the way down to the basement the Ramones have been freakin' superb....chuffed birthday Joey!

• 9 years ago

whose Donna Summer?

• Possum
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The radio has been playing her songs. They almost never play my favorite one of her songs, though - "I Feel Love."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 🐱
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I don't even know who the woman is. Her name sounds familiar. So I'll pass. But rip anyway.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sure brother

• 9 years ago

Now that you mention it, maybe I will!! ^^ Why not, eh? :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.