What do you remember about disco legend Donna Summer?

Heard she just died from cancer at 63. What songs of hers did you enjoy?

• Favorite Answer

Dim All The Lights was my all time favorite song of hers.

She will be missed.

I am sorry to hear that. I remember many of her songs. She was so good. I was not into disco at the time but now I love hearing it. I think many people now realize how good it was. I remember a manager of hers saying that back when she was at the top, maybe back in the late 70's or early 80s, how all the white guys were showing an interest in her and everyone was surprised how the white guys were doing this. I remember that. I think the song I can hear now "Last Dance for Romance...."

• Ryan P

Oh no she died? I just searched it up, can't believe yet another diva was taken away. Etta James, Whitney Houston and now Donna Summer...

I only had "Dim All the Lights" and "Hot Stuff" but I'm still sad to know another great singer die. RIP.

A lot of them, I enjoy disco. RIP Donna Summer.

• Mod

Summer and her music was one of the few Disco artists that I could tolerated. She was very big when I was younger. My best friend had posters of Donna Summer all over her room. I was more Rock-n-Roll. I had a few favorite songs of hers. This one being my first choice.

"On the Radio" (sad but with a positive ending) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXvIkBe2Ll8

Youtube thumbnail

"No More Tears (Enough is Enough) - Duet with Streisand. -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsY066wa08E

Youtube thumbnail

• Lefty

Her music was often in the background playing on a 33 1/3 record player while I was trying to get to second base in the 1970's.

I liked her rendition of MAcaurthur Park

• tanaka

till I examine this i did no longer recognize she had died, did no longer she do the music "i think Love" this is my accepted I remember my dad buying it on vinyl 40 5 in the overdue 70's, I enjoyed the rythm and beats finished on the synths and that whipping noise (that became some thing relatively new lower back then, like the invention of the Commodore abode laptop) she became a pop icon, that music became on in all the disco's for years, this is a tragic day for song R.I.P

I Feel Love, there's a live version on YouTube. That is my favourite. Rihanna has nothing on Donna Summer, neither with voice or sex appeal.

I Feel Love,is my favorite Donna Summer song.It has a great beat with the Synthesizers.Hot Stuff is good too.RIP.will miss her.

• Possum

I loved her music. I saw her in concert back in 1994. She was still great. Sorry to hear that she died.