Cupcake flavor ideas for a bakery?

I want to open a bakery when I'm older, and maybe after (if I get into pastry school). I'm only 18. But I want to plan ahead. And these are some of the one's I thought of. Some of them are basic, but then others I just thought would be good cupcake flavor's.

Basic:

Red Velvet

Chocolate

Vanilla

Other:

Key Lime

Pumpkin Spice

Tutie Frutie (a mix of fruit like, Mango, Guava and pinaple)

Peppermint Swirl

Berry Lemon (rasberry w/ lemon)

Lava Fudge (chocolate fudge favorite)

Lava Smore's (a campfire smore type cupcake)

That's all I have right now. Also how could I start a small local business? What do I need? thanks

Favorite Answer

Raspberry with a pistachio and white chocolate flavoured butter cream - It's like my favourite combination!

Some kind of cinnamon bun would go down well too, especially during colder months! : )

Peanut butter and chocolate. - chocolate sponge peanut butter frosting but ofc nut allergies so maybe not

Lavender Flavour - i dont know how to make these but i have seen them sold. they look very pretty have a lavender aroma and slight taste. i think you infuse the lavender in milk but i cant remember.

Green Tea - again cant remember how to make them other then its using the high quality green tea that is traditionally used - aka not the tea bags that you infuse and remove its the authentic stuff and you just chuck it in

Cheese cake flavour

Chocolate brownie flavour.

oh and i will give you this one because i like to think i invented it but i'm sure i didnt - Coconut flavour.

i just substitute an egg (if using only 3) for coconut milk or coconut cream. I made a coconut frosting for the top and sprinkled some disicated coconut on the top but a shaving of fresh coconut would look more elegant and a nicer flavour and texture.

make it a pina-colada cupcake and chuck in some pineapple. could even add a touch of rum. but that would mostly lead to a high cost to make the cake so maybe not much profit from that.

Source(s): I like cake to much :P

It is much easier to get great flavor from buttercream frosting. Some of my favorite combinations are:

Cream Cheese buttercream frosting on tip of Banana Cupcake, Chocolate Cheesecake cupcakes and of course Carrot cupcakes.

Maple Buttercream Frosting on apple spice or pumpkin spice cupcakes.

Pina Colada (Pineapple Coconut frosting) on Vanilla or Coconut cupcakes

Mocha Frosting on Mocha, Chocolate or Chocolate Cinnamon cupcakes

Lemon Buttercream on Lemon Cupcakes

Here is a link to 20 unusual flavored cupcakes.

http://myfindsonline.com/2010/04/21/cupcake-recipe... -

You could try this icing on a vanilla cupcake:

Cotton candy

Birthday Cake ( sprinkles, cake batter)

Mint chocolate

Apple pie

you may try taking widespread flavors to boot as unusual ones like maple, Baron Verulam and delivers them celeb names. for example, warm Mess Lindsey Lohan, loopy Charlie, Mad Mel. decorate the cupcakes in accordance to the repute's personality. provide Lindsey cupcake red frosting it quite is messy. this way even the conventional flavors must be unusual. basically an theory. all the flavors were executed.

cinnamon,honey,grape molasses,crushed sesame seeds sometimes I am using those ...Also sour cherry with some brandy and chocolate nice for me ;) you may use butter for grape molasses cake I did my cousin love it ... best wishes

dark chocolate and chilli

Was interested in the answer to this as well