What is the different between Black Magic, White Magic and Grey Magic and which one is more wise to choose?

As I was browsing on eBay, I have seen many different level of spells and they offer Black Magic, White Magic and Grey Magic. I'm not sure which to order. I'm into soulmate and money spell and I don't know any different between those three. What are the different between Black White and Grey magic?

yes, the Bible, which is God's Word, is against all types of magic. Whit magic is supposed to be magic that is used for the good of others but my teacher who had lived in an Ashram in India and then went to Tibet and became a Qualong Llama until the Chinese invaded and he had to leave the country told me that even White magic is illegal. (Yes, there are Spiritual laws and one breaks them at his own peril.) My teacher told me that even in White magic one is forcing beings to do what they don't want to do and that is Spiritually illegal.

Of course you also run the risk that one of Satan's demons is involved and will do great harm tp you. If you do not even know the difference between white magic and black magic you know so little that it is probably to dangerous for you to even open a book. The best thing is to stay away from magic or anything connected to it like weegie boards or Tarot cards. If you must look into something like this, the book, "Theurgy" "The Art of Effective Prayer", by Mouni Sadhu is something I can recommend as something that is safe if you do everything that the author tells you to do and don't deviate, even a little, from his instructions.

Source(s): Personal experience. The Holy Bible. The book Theurgy and personal instruction.
  • Zeph Y

Black - detrimental (i.e curses. causing floods, earthquakes, bugging the dead for answers, ect..)

White - beneficial (fertility spells for infertile couples, finding lost friends, helping other with your abilites ect..)

Grey - practical (also called glamors, these can be considered 'parlour tricks'. Causing lights in you house to turn on and off at will, making your eyes seem more blue or green, appearing taller, thinner)

Grey magick can also be considered ethical magick; say you want a promotion. So you make a casting for someone to lose their job (or get hit by a milk truck), thus you are elevated to a higher position. Yes you achieved you goal but at what cost?

Many intermediate practitioners do not see white or black, but in these shades of grey, as any causation (i.e spell/casting) has both planned and unforeseen ramifications.

At first I thought this was a troll. But I looked it up. People really do sell magic on ebay. Even more amazing it seems people buy spells online. I would just like to take a moment and thank the United States of America, freedom, and capatalism. Wow.

Everyone knows that magic is a complete con. Doesn't matter if it's white, grey or black, they are all complete BS.

Except for purple with green stripes magic, that stuff is totally legit. I can sell you some if you like.

• Black magic = greed, pain, suffering

White magic = healing, helping

Grey magic = Magic that does not cause harm or joy

Don't worry about magic. Get yourself a livelihood. Settle down and be happy. Don't be a jerk - there are already too many.

They're all superstitious mumbo jumbo with no basis in reality. The one that's the wisest to choose? That's up to you...none of them are wise because they're all total BULLSHlT.

I'm rather fond of pink magic myself.

• SH

"What does the Bible say about white magic?"

Answer: White magic is described as “good” magic, as opposed to black magic which draws upon the powers of evil beings. Opinions vary as to the differences between black and white magic, ranging from the idea that they are two names for exactly the same thing, to the belief that they are completely different, especially in goals and intent. The Bible does not differentiate between “good” and “bad” magic. Magic is magic as far as the Bible is concerned. Scripture doesn’t distinguish whether the magic is supposed to be used for good or for bad; it’s all forbidden because it appeals to a source of power other than God.

Those who practice white magic, also often called Wicca, worship the creation rather than the Creator, and while they may not call on the devil or evil spirits, they often appeal to “mother earth,” angels, and/or the elements. The central Wiccan theme is, “if it does no harm, do your own will.” Many who dabble in white magic call themselves Wiccans, whether they actually are or not. Although Wicca is fairly open-ended and there are various “denominations” and theological positions within the belief, there are certain beliefs, practices, and traditions which connect adherents of white magic to Wicca.

Whether the intent is to venerate “mother” earth, the elements, or the angels and one intends to do only good, the reality is that ultimately there is no distinction between white and black magic because they both worship something other than God. It’s frightening to think that the adherents of white magic are unknowingly praying to and beseeching the same god that adherents of black magic are—Satan.

Throughout Scripture, in both the Old and New Testaments, all forms of witchcraft are in violation of God's law and are condemned. (Deuteronomy 18:10-16; Leviticus 19:26, 31; 20:27; Acts 13:8-10). Pharaoh’s magicians tried to duplicate the miracles done by Moses and Aaron by using their “secret arts,” which refers to “the ceremonies or rituals sorcerers and magicians use to accomplish their ends: incantations, spells, magic words, wearing of charms, amulets” and so on (Exodus 7:11; 8:7). The apostle Paul condemned Elyas, the sorcerer, proclaiming him a “child of the devil” who was full of “all kinds of deceit and trickery” and was “perverting the right ways of the Lord” (Acts 13:10). Nowhere in the Bible is any sorcerer or magician portrayed in a positive light. All are condemned by God.

Scripture says that God hates all magic, whether it is the right-hand path, or the left-hand path. Why? Because it doesn’t come from God. Satan deceives people by making them think white magic is beneficial. He can do this because he pretends to be an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14), but his desire is to ensnare the souls of as many as he can. The Bible warns against him and his evil tricks. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8).

"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons" (1 Timothy 4:1). Real spiritual power only comes from God, from a right relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ, and from the Holy Spirit who lives in the hearts of believers.

NOTHING. Its all a lie that they are different from Satan himself. Its all witchcraft and its all demonic.