1.The drama club members were excited about the performance.
2.I was disappointed by the movie.
3.I was so shocked by the news.
4.She was interested in English.
如果第3題轉為I was so excited by the news.
但第3題裡若以active voice角度看會變成The news excited me.
- 一個青檸Lv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
(1) No because 'excited' is an adjective but not a verb with 'were', and there are no 'by'.
(2) Yes because 'disappointed' means '使失望' with 'disappointed' is a verb and the whole sentence means 'The movie disappointed me.'
(3) Yes because 'shocked' means '使震驚' and 'shocked' is a verb. The whole sentence means 'The news shocked me.'
(4) No because 'interested in' is an adjective phrase but not a verb.Source(s): My knowledge
- CLv 68 years ago
is + verb 係被動式