Susan asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 9 years ago






1 Answer

  • Gary
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    1. Since the child is a minor, so you (not the child) will receive a notification from the National Visa Center for detail.

    Usually, DS-230 is what required. AIT can impose additional local forms.

    2. Yes.

    3. I will rather request expedited processing from AIT instead. Since your child is under IR-2 category and a visa should be able to issue within 6 months. Anything else may make the case worse. AIT can in fact deny the non-immigrant visa application due to the fact that your son is going to get an immigrant visa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.