Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

急需:請幫我翻成英文

之前開車在練習S型的時候,都開不好,很挫敗,但是告訴自己,不能放棄,一定可以的,經過多次練習後,抓到訣竅,也就越開越順了。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I couldn't drive well and felt frustrated while practicing S-type in the car before.

However, I told myself not to give up and to believe that I could make it eventually. After practicing for many times, I finally got the way and became much better in driving car.

Source(s): me

Before driving in the practice of S-type open very defeat, but told myself, can not give up, will be able, after much practice, caught the trick, the more open the more smooth.

• Wangt

When practicing the S-shape for driving teat, I didn't do it well and felt frustrated. However, I told myself don't give up and I can so this. After I practiced more, I found the way to get this through.

絕對不要用河豚的答案 他的是用翻譯機翻的 他已經達了好幾個都是用翻譯機

我最恨的就是這種人 有人發了一個文章要翻就直接去翻譯網站複製貼上 敷衍版主

看別人不懂就要騙別人的知識點數

**!

When driving in practice before the s-type, all bad, was thwarted, but told myself, not to give up, will be able, after repeated practice, caught the ropes, are as open as possible along.