Why do teenagers Vandalize things and break into stores and think it's funny?

We recently had a some teenagers vandalize around 20 automobiles by flattening there tires in the town that I live in why do they do stuff like this and think it's funny.

Favorite Answer

YOLO.

There is a chemical imbalance in all teens that constrict their right from wrong. Some more then others, and some they are just raised that way or not raised at all. You can't know exactly the factors to every stupid teen, but you can be rewarded for turning them in. Maybe it wont be as funny to them when they get in trouble.

• Because they're idiots, pure and simple.

I really hate people like that, a guy from my college got kept in the cells overnight for spitting in a policeman's face... Seriously, why do it??

Cuz we rebelz and were k00l kidz.

I don't know why some kids do it l, they think it'll make them seem like badasses or something but it really isn't that cool.

Source(s): I go to school with kids like that
  • I don't find that funny in the least.

• amusement.... stupidity... carelessness

they don't understand worth

Source(s): They will grow up and either feel really bad for what they did, or be in jail