What to put in/how to make military care packages?

I recently decided that I wanted to work on making a care package for some troops in Afghanistan. Some of the contacts listed a couple items but were pretty vague on the rest of it. What are some things that I could put into it that would fill up some of the space? Also, Its unclear how many troops I am supplying so I would like to know how big you recommend the box be. Any tips and guidance would be appreciated as this is my first time doing this!

And please don't bring Call of Duty into this, I want answers on legitimate care packages.

@Sedo i am using anysoldier.com right now

• NWIP
    Favorite Answer

- wet wipes (small, refillable packages if possible - especially now the weather is getting warmer)

use one of the flat rate boxes as it is the best option for you. You will have to fill out the white customs forms but you don't need to go into great detail just things like paper, food, etc... Do NOT put Afghanistan anywhere on the box, it is going through a valid US postal address. How many can really vary so do the first one and then see if they want anything else or something specific.

- pens, paper, envelopes, various cards to send home

- ramen/cup of noodles

- spices

- instant coffee packages

- instant ice tea packages (Crystal lite for water bottles)

- small packages of creamer/sugar (what you get in restaurants)

- cookies

- crackers

- gum (lots)

- bulk candy (to fill up spaces)

- photos of the area you live in

- water guns

- silly putty

- nerf guns

- yo-yos

- body wash (ziploc bag)

- shampoo/conditioner (ziploc bag)

- deodarant

• chuh

Colgate wisps (small one time use toothbrushes with a dab of toothpaste already on them...theyre fantastic) puzzling mints the only serving packet bins of koolaid and lemonade are sturdy. A hand written letter voicing your appreciation... commonly I propose beef jerky and stuff like that... yet youre no longer sending food so... I basically despatched my husband and a pair others in his unit Swiffers... brooms make dirt and sand fly everywhere... and the swiffers clean with out making it dusty.

I sponsor soldiers via operation AC. My last one I took my bonus from work and bought him a 1st class ticket for his post deployment leave.

i actually have a question....i looked at doing this before and i could never find a legit website, where do you find this info?

you have to have a 3 kill streak and call in an enemy apache

Source(s): 17 yr old genius!