Good gift ideas for coworkers?

I am leaving my job in a couple of weeks and wanted to give little parting gifts to my co-workers. There are about 20 of them (male and female, ranging from 25 to 60 years old), so it can't be anything expensive. I'd like to make something personalized, practical and re-usable. I thought about making a... show more I am leaving my job in a couple of weeks and wanted to give little parting gifts to my co-workers. There are about 20 of them (male and female, ranging from 25 to 60 years old), so it can't be anything expensive. I'd like to make something personalized, practical and re-usable.

I thought about making a personalized mug for each of them, but that would cost too much since I'd have to make 20. I also thought of making keychains (ex: a little voodoo doll keychain) but don't really know how to go about it. I also thought about cupcakes or cookies, but that's not re-usable. Anyone have better ideas?

Thanks!