Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Why is it that 99% of guys look for a sweet piece of *** and i'm the 1% that's not?

I am the 1% looking for a relationship and not just a piece of sweet *** to **** excuse my language.I am also a dying breed because I was raised with the proper and true values. In other words i was taught the old-fashioned values of a real gentleman. And well I want too love and have feelings for someone before sex but the only time love comes before sex is in the dictionary nowadays

I am 22 btw

Favorite Answer

girls these days are sluts, just saying

my ex- boyfriend cheated on me cause i wouldnt do anything with him, as in sex... ( thank god he did, i cant be mean:/) and next thing you know, hes dating a really good friend of mine who only knew him for a month. This girl keeps telling everyone at school about their adventures in the bedroom...

Guys seem to go for easy girls now and days, and especially in my age group ( 17-19)

the older people get the more mature they become. i have no idea how old you are, but you sound like a perfect boyfriend :) you'll find someone don't worry, i hope i find a guy as well who doesn't see girls as sex toys

You said it right there you were raised right there are girls that are looking for the same thing as you. I am 21 and still a virgin because I want to have feeling for someone and have mutual respect for one another and guys like you are almost impossible to find. Keep looking the right girl will come along.

I think ur a load of bs. Try that line on some desperate chick.

• Lora

How would I know you just aren't saying that to charm me? I guess you would say I would have to trust you but I dont even know you. Who are you?

youre probably gay