Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Why is it that 99% of guys look for a sweet piece of *** and i'm the 1% that's not?

I am the 1% looking for a relationship and not just a piece of sweet *** to **** excuse my language.I am also a dying breed because I was raised with the proper and true values. In other words i was taught the old-fashioned values of a real gentleman. And well I want too love and have feelings for someone before sex but the only time love comes before sex is in the dictionary nowadays

Update:

I am 22 btw

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

girls these days are sluts, just saying

my ex- boyfriend cheated on me cause i wouldnt do anything with him, as in sex... ( thank god he did, i cant be mean:/) and next thing you know, hes dating a really good friend of mine who only knew him for a month. This girl keeps telling everyone at school about their adventures in the bedroom...

Guys seem to go for easy girls now and days, and especially in my age group ( 17-19)

the older people get the more mature they become. i have no idea how old you are, but you sound like a perfect boyfriend :) you'll find someone don't worry, i hope i find a guy as well who doesn't see girls as sex toys

• 8 years ago

You said it right there you were raised right there are girls that are looking for the same thing as you. I am 21 and still a virgin because I want to have feeling for someone and have mutual respect for one another and guys like you are almost impossible to find. Keep looking the right girl will come along.

• 8 years ago

I think ur a load of bs. Try that line on some desperate chick.

• Lora
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

How would I know you just aren't saying that to charm me? I guess you would say I would have to trust you but I dont even know you. Who are you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

youre probably gay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.