I'm afraid my parents marriage is falling apart... what can I do to help prevent this?

My parents have been married for just over 22 years now and I'm not really sure why they got married in the first place. They have little to nothing in common. I think the main thing holding their marriage together up to this point is having me (18) and my sister (20) in the house. I am moving out soon and my... show more My parents have been married for just over 22 years now and I'm not really sure why they got married in the first place. They have little to nothing in common. I think the main thing holding their marriage together up to this point is having me (18) and my sister (20) in the house. I am moving out soon and my sister moved out over a year ago and I've noticed that my parents are progressively having a harder time getting along with one another. It seems like my mom often times ignores my dad completely and they get in arguments a lot. My dad has even mentioned that he has been looking for jobs on the other side of the country where his family is from because at least out there he will have someone wanting him to come home every night. I love them both a TON and I want them to have a happy marriage, what should I do to help them out?