Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 8 years ago

Cantona vs Barton, fight?

Who wins in a fight?

• BoB
    Favorite Answer

Ohhh good question, I think Barton would be good in a scrap, but Cantona has flair and style.

Compare the two,

Barton

Drunkenly assaulted someone outside a McDonald's, from what I remember he beat the living crap out the guy as well, hitting him, repeatedly until he was out cold, pretty sure his brother killed someone as well, so its obviously a family thing.

Cantona

Kung-fu kicked a guy in a crowd, the fact he had to jump a good couple of feet in the air to get over and past the advertisement boards and reach the guy, and then managed to lay a couple of punches on him as he was trying to get away is impressive.

Its a close call, Cantona would be a great opener, but if he doesn't take Barton out with the 1st attack I think Barton has the fighting stamina and rage behind him.

I would say Cantona just because while Barton would get angry I don't think Cantona ever looked uncool and just shrugged in a stereotype French way

"Wee, I 'av just kicked le person in le crowd, (takes drag on ciggy, shrugs) is there a problem with this? I am not thinking so..."

Source(s): This is one of the best questions I have seen all day, congrats!

I'll take Cantona's feet against Joeys mouth.