Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will the American idol Top 3 be more exciting than the finale?

Now that there is no underdog left in the competition - anybody can win.

The Top 3 odds, Philip Phillips is only marginally ahead of Jessica Sanchez and Joshua Ledet.

Philip's strategy to play his music real cool is the key to the finale...

Jessica and Joshua will battle it out in a battle of voices for the second spot.

What do you think could happen tonight???

Update:

3 songs each contestant

# Judges choice

# Jimmy's choice

# own choice

Wednesday, Wednesday is gonna to be a long night fighting!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Three's a Company and a thriller.

Joshua always over sings but lets hope... he brings down the house tonight.

Jessica likes to perform her little act but lets hope... she does it to perfection.

Philip is always something else but lets hope...something so,so unique this time.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Remember last year??? After James Durbin was eliminated....everything became predictable.

This year this Top 3 is so close, so competitive. It's a super night. I bet the ratings will shoot through the roof. Anybody can win.

But if Jessica goes to the finale, its good for the American Idol show.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

the difficulty with final night grew to become into they did no longer %. the songs, American idol picked all 3 First track Angie Candice Kree (she shouldn't in any respect been given this track) 2nd, I consider Jimmy Kree Angie Candice 0.33 track Candice Angie Kree the difficulty is that it appear like the producer try to get Kree out from choosing 2 songs that weren't top for her, they %. 3 songs prefect for Angie voice and a couple of for Candice i does no longer be marvel if Kree is risk-free whilst it appear like the manufacturers try to regulate the out come, it has backfired earlier that should ensue this week i does no longer be marvel if Kree is going homestead i does no longer be marvel if Angie or Candice circulate homestead i do no longer think of you could carry any track selection final night against the contestants because of the fact they have been advised what track to sing for all 3 rounds. that should help Kree, because of the fact such as you pronounced they have been incorrect for her.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I want the judges to behave themselves. Hear me??? Judges please sit down and give constructive statements. Don't be silly. Don't be bias. Don't over praise. Don't be manipulative.

Let the contestants fight it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • no everyone cans win I think that finale is more exiting

• 9 years ago

yh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.