I can't stand the weakness and powerlessness of this human form?

Seriously, all it would take to end me is one stab of a knife or one gunshot, one tumble down the stares...etc. Its outrageous how weak the human body is. I believe I deserve something stronger and more worthy of respect than this crap. The fact that i'm exactly the same as every other human on this planet... show more Seriously, all it would take to end me is one stab of a knife or one gunshot, one tumble down the stares...etc. Its outrageous how weak the human body is. I believe I deserve something stronger and more worthy of respect than this crap.
The fact that i'm exactly the same as every other human on this planet (physically) really upsets me. It makes me feel insignificant and unworthy.

I MUST be stronger, I must have some kind of distinguishing feature about me, be it super speed, immortality, just anything beyond this pathetic human form.
Update: Milton: To make that conclusion, you would probably need to spend more time with me to do an in-depth mental analysis. That being said, If I was a superhero, I would still protect pathetic losers like you from harm.
Update 2: ǝʞɐןɟ-uɹoʞ: To tell you the truth, I didn't even think of it that way. It's very selfish, its all about my frustration with myself, I don't even think of others.