Im 13 (14 in two days) and a girl whos not my gf wants to fuqk me in the school bathroom. what should i do?

Okay so im turning 14 on may 17 and im in 8th grade and this girl that ive known since 5th grade wants me to fuqk her in the school bathroom. Should i do it.? And also my dick is 5 1/2 probably 6 will she think its small.? And if you have anything negative to say about it then keep it to yourself and give helpful answers ONLY.! BTW im not a virgin and my first said that my dick wasnt that biq but it also wasnt small. PLEASE ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS.!

Favorite Answer

YOLO GET YOUR LIL PECKER WET! YEAAHHH BUDDDYYYYY. And Holden down there know's what he's talking about! the booty is nature's condom!

Source(s): Player Academy, Gettin' it in R Us

1. School bathroom? You will get caught

2. No you shouldn't do it, she is a whore and if you do it your a retard.

3. You don't have a 6 inch dick at 14 years old. Maybe 6 centimeters

4. You are a virgin and considering you can access the internet you aren't a child prostitute so that tosses that out of the question.

Please leave your fantasy world as soon as possible.

Firstly, I feel like you are way too young to be having sex, but you make your own choices and I can't judge you. Secondly, the last place you should ever want to have sex is in the school bathroom. The risks of getting caught, the grossness, and the probability they will call your parents if they do catch you, will make your life generally unpleasant and awkward until the end of time.

Source(s): Common Sense

Um, listen, you really should not be going around ******* people.. Seriously? It's not right... And especially in the school bathroom. That's nasty... Anyways, I don't care about what size your dick is, and if she actually liked you then neither would she.. I hope you choose wisely and don't decide to start ******* people... Because U R YOUNGER THAN ME.

The average American dick is 5 1/2 inches, don't be self-contious. Also, at least buy a condom before you fuq her, you ever see teen mom?

NO NO NO. that female is definitely a slut and trash, that is not nicely worth it in any respect. additionally 14 365 days previous i don't think of are emotionally waiting to handle relationships, in basic terms asserting. wait till extreme college, you would be apologetic approximately having intercourse so early.

You are average size for your age. But please, don't do it in the school bathrooms... Most have That can see if a guy and a girl walk into the same bathroom. Find somewhere else haha

WTF KID!! ***** ARE YOU RETARDED?!?! ****** THAT ***** REAL HARD!! AND REMEMBER THE *** IS NATURES CONDOM

Source(s): personal experience, Abortion clinic doctor