What are some good sword fighting and fist fighting anime?

When i say fist fighting i mean something like dragon ball z or naruto (like in the new movie). And sword fighting maybe like bleach, i doubt there's anything similar to it though. Oh and don't say yu yu hakusho i mean it looks OK but it just doesn't seem great to me. So if you can list some then that... show more When i say fist fighting i mean something like dragon ball z or naruto (like in the new movie). And sword fighting maybe like bleach, i doubt there's anything similar to it though. Oh and don't say yu yu hakusho i mean it looks OK but it just doesn't seem great to me. So if you can list some then that would be awesome. Thank you
Update: Also can you tell me ones you like the most cause im trying to get more inspiration. I wanna make my own anime when im older
Update 2: I already know samurai champloo, soul eater, full metal alchemist, basilisk and nabari and also the ones above