What are some good sword fighting and fist fighting anime?

When i say fist fighting i mean something like dragon ball z or naruto (like in the new movie). And sword fighting maybe like bleach, i doubt there's anything similar to it though. Oh and don't say yu yu hakusho i mean it looks OK but it just doesn't seem great to me. So if you can list some then that would be awesome. Thank you

Also can you tell me ones you like the most cause im trying to get more inspiration. I wanna make my own anime when im older

I already know samurai champloo, soul eater, full metal alchemist, basilisk and nabari and also the ones above

• Mugen
    Favorite Answer

Sword fighting anime-

Sword Of The Stranger: Awesome sword fights and and blu ray looks nice.

Samurai X and Rurouni kenshin: Samurai X is pretty bloody and violent but it is the the story before rurouni kenshin both are excellent stories and awesome fight scenes. Definitely loved it.

Afro Samurai and Afro Samurai Resurrection- Cool sword fights and "Resurrection" has some awesome animation.

Blade of the immortal

Ninja Scroll: Jubei Kibagami! Nuff said. lol

Hand to Hand combat, aka Fist fighting.

Fist of the North Star, New Fist Of The North Star as well as the 4 newer movies, Legend of Kenshiro, Legend of Toki, Legend Of Yuria, Legend Of the Dark King- Gotta admit this series is pretty tight.

Tenjho Tenge

StreetFighter Alpha, StreetFighter 2:The Movie, StreetFighter Alpha Generations and StreetFighter 2 V

Tekken: Blood Vengeance

History's strongest disciple Kenichi

Then You Have

Air Master

Baki The Grappler

Shura No Toki: Age Of Chaos

ShootFighter Tekken

All hand to hand and or weapons but not energy blasts

Oh! And I felt the same way about YuYu Hakusho at first, even watched the first saga "spirit detective) and was actually surprised at it, I thought it was ok. Anyways Years later I actually decided to give the series another try, didn't finish it the first time and some people on the net encouraged me to try it. Anyways I did and wow! I was pretty surprised how good the series got, I'm watching it again on Blu ray right now, this show is freaking badass! Give it a try, don't stop at the spirit detective saga, that's alright but it gets much better and more interesting. lol, Yuske turned into the Mazaku, that was nuts. Anyway definitely check this out, it's funny and the fights are cool, i'm talking about the real fights, not the weak demons he fights in the beginning.

As for what I like the most!?! I really couldn't tell you, these I recommend because they are the best out of my collection and I watched them more than once or twice. Check'em out, give'em a try.

Samurai Champloo

Well how about boxing anime called Hajime no Ippo . it's pretty popular and all .Season 3 is out find them here hajimenoippo-ph.blogspot.com .

Oh wait they got gloves lol

• Ryan

Shura no Toki: armed vs unarmed opponents

• cowboybebop

yu yu hakusho

Sound arguments here.