How to Change Location of Saved Files in Acrobat 8?

I need help in changing the preference for my "save file to" location to the old location when using Acrobat 8 for scanning purposes. Could some one show me where exactly I should go to change this location? This relates to my previous question listed below: "Does any one know how to make the drop... show more I need help in changing the preference for my "save file to" location to the old location when using Acrobat 8 for scanning purposes. Could some one show me where exactly I should go to change this location? This relates to my previous question listed below:

"Does any one know how to make the drop down list in Adobe 8 remember your previously saved titles? We have just upgraded from Adobe 6 to Adobe 8. Previously all titles/names I would give to my files after scanning would be saved in the drop down menu of the Adobe program. Since I use the same file names for a lot of my scanned jobs this was very helpful for me. With this version 8, I do see some saved titles in the drop down menu but not the ones I have used. Can some one explain why this is or tell me how I can make Adobe remember my last saved title?"