Can you use plastic food wrap instead of a condom for cucumber masturbation?

My sister masturbates with a cucumber, but she doesn't use a condom, she uses plastic food wrap, and sometimes the food wrap has been used... Can she get any kind of diseases from this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Clearly "your sister" is you. If you like sticking cucumbers up your boy hole that's fine! Yes, plastic food wrap should protect your little anus and rectum fine make sure you use lube as you are inserting what could potentially be quite a large cucumber up your chute. Do not use lotion. If you don't have any lube then use either vegetable oil or vaseline before you use lotion. It can irritate your anus and you could have serious problems. You're welcome for me being able to see through you're clever "my sister" coverup! Hope you enjoy your anal stimulation! tickle you're prostate for me!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

most cucumbers dont produce sperm so she doesnt need anything else but if she is not 16 she is too young to be doing sexual behavior of that magnitude

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

She has a chance of Moldy Vaginaosis

Source(s): Experience
  • 8 years ago

make sure , if she leaves it in the kitchen after use ,dont wrap your lunch for work tomorrow in it , unless you are having salmon or sardines .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

WOW!!! Cucumber? both of you need a life:)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you could catch germ, use the clean one!

I wish I have a girl like you

• 3 years ago

Well that depends. Did it need yeast like bread?

• 8 years ago

If you know what your sister masturbates with............What the **** is this world coming to?

• 8 years ago

thats so gross...and how do you even know what your sister masturbates with?

• 8 years ago

yes she can and probably already has a horrible disgusting infection

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.