16 year old girl & 25 year old guy...?

Soooo. I'm 16 years old (a girl) and I met this guy online (we had some mutual friends on Facebook) and we were just commenting on a post that one of our friends put up. Without knowing our age difference, we started messaging each other (just poking some fun) and then we traded AIMS. So we've been talking... show more Soooo. I'm 16 years old (a girl) and I met this guy online (we had some mutual friends on Facebook) and we were just commenting on a post that one of our friends put up. Without knowing our age difference, we started messaging each other (just poking some fun) and then we traded AIMS. So we've been talking on AIM since early March & we talk about like everything (since I don't actually know him, and I am not close nor is he with the mutual friends we have) I just feel comfortable talking to him... The thing is we talked about EVERYTHING. We talked about how far we've gone, if we watch p0rn or not, if we "help ourselves", and then we like... sex talked & we heavily flirted and everything. We made up stories about what we'd do to each other -- Is this considered sexting? No pics were traded (I mean he saw my FB page and the pics I had on there & I saw his). We are very sexually attracted to each other...

I knew he was out of High School (since he had a 5 day a week job) but I don't think I made it very clear that I was still in high school (I keep my FB very very skimpy - my school nor my age is on there & I do not have very many pictures posted. And I always talked about classes and school, but I never said high school or anything so he assumed I was in college AKA 18 or over)

Come to find out he is 25 & I am 16 (I said something like, yeah too bad I'm not in college I could've had my own apartment & that's how the age topic came up) Anyway, like I said, we are very sexually attracted to each other.. Even though he's 25 I find him so hot and just sexually attractive! And I don't think it's that creepy because in all honesty we had no idea the age difference at first!

Before we talked about our age, we were gonna try out being FWB (Friend's With Benefits). It was actually my idea, not his. Just very casual, we weren't gonna go straight into it, you know hang out a bit, get comfortable around each other (since we have never met in person) & then see where it takes us. We were never considering a serious relationship (Because he doesn't have time for a serious relationship... he works 5days a week & takes care of his mother & little brother) and I completely understood that, I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now either (even though I'm 16 I just got out of a "relationship" where I was cheated on multiple times, treated badly, etc etc, so I'm not really on the trustful side right now lol)

But anyway... now that we know the age difference.... is it bad that we still wanna try being FWBs? We already said "no strings attached" & that the minute one of us starts having feelings we will end it & it's not actual sex.... we talked about only trying out oral first & see where it goes from there. He said he wouldn't pressure me or even ask me to do anything I don't feel comfortable doing (He has done everything & I have yet to do everything) & he said I can back out anytime, even if I meet up with him & we're right in the middle of whatever we're doing, I can just back out & not have to explain myself, he'd understand...

Sooo... what is your opinion? good idea? yes or no?