Who determines/decides the price of the London Summer Olympics tickets?

Favorite Answer

Presumably it's LOCOG who are the official organising body, but then you can also buy official hospitality and travel packages from Thomas Cook, Prestige Ticketing and Jet Set Sports.

Note that special Pay Your Age (under 16) and Seniors (over 60) prices are avilable on many sessions, and many more of the olympic sports, cultural olympiad, olympic festival and other cultural events, as well as general access to the culture of this summer, are all going to be available for free, just by making a bit of effort. You never know you may even get the opportunity to contribute to one or more of these occasions.

Source(s): Help get Lisa off her knees? Please see the poem on my About Me page for details: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/activity;_ylt=ApldPv7e...

high priced mate! the tickets in Sydney have been! plenty are snapped up with the aid of companies, foreign places travelers and as far as i will bear in mind no longer numerous interior reach tickets have been out in the industry, somebody ultimate me if i'm incorrect. I dont desire to offer this "bloke" the incorrect information