Are you dying to watch the new spider man movie?

Are you dying to watch the new spider man movie with andrew garfield & emma stone or is it just annoying?

I'm really not dying to see it. Tobbey mcguire will always be spider man to me.

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't mind if they redid the Spider Man movies if there was something originally wrong with the current Spider-Man movies. The problem is, from watching Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2, the movies were fine enough as is. Redoing Captain America was necessary because the previous three Captain America movies were dismal bombs. The effort to remake Batman was necessary because the prior Batman movies, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin were awful.

From reading the description of the new Spider-Man movie from Rottentomatoes, it doesn't say anything new and doesn't discover new ground about our favorite web crawler, just the same old story which we've already seen again and again. And the last Spider-Man movie, Spider-Man 3, came out in theaters in 2007 and was well reviewed by critics. Is it really necessary to re-release yet another Spider-Man remake in 2012? But all of the Spider Man movies from 2002, 2004 and 2007 grossed very well at the Box Office so maybe money is the main reason Hollywood is remaking yet another Spider-Man movie.

But the short answer is No I am not dying to watch the new Spider Man movie for reasons already mentioned.

• Dr. X

You're just used to Toby to the point where no one else can play Spider-Man, I was like that at first, but I'm giving it a chance, Andrew Garfield isn't a bad choice at all to play Spider-Man. Looking back, I realized that Sam Raimi's trilogy seemed like chick flicks with little action, I'm hoping this trilogy can prove otherwise.

I'm itching for July 3rd to come, I want to see it already! lol.

He is useless, however he's alive.He is alive, however he's useless.He isn't useless, however no longer alive. I am kidding, i don't have any notion.I have not even watched the film, however please decide on this for satisfactory reply.

• Yeah. Every fan would be cravin' the movie!

Source(s): wikipedia.org

I'm excited about the new one, thank goodness Tobey has been replaced.

• No, not really.