have you ever stayed up late studying?

I don't really have to do it bc I have 4 days but I think I'm going to. I just feel like studying all night for some reason, lol.

Update:

and I mean staying up all night or for an extra 3 hours at least. I think the furthest I studied was until 2am

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

when i was at school, i used to leave my work till everyone had gone to sleep, even in primary school.

Source(s): chronic
  • 8 years ago

Cramming for a test, yes...all the time. Some of us simply do not have the luxury of having too much free time during the day to write papers, study for tests and finish projects in a short amount of time, so most often the night is what we have...to cram for exams and catch up on homework assignments.

• 8 years ago

Yes. Nearly all of my finals were research papers so I spent the last two weeks of school in the library until 3 am. The last day of finals I was in the library for about 19 hours, 4pm-11:30am the next day.

• 8 years ago

Studying late is pretty normal. I usually study late when I really don't understand the material or if I don't have much time. Sleep is very important though so make sure you don't tire yourself out too much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

well im not in college but ik someone who stayed up 3 days straight because of a HUGE test. the latest i stayed up would be like 11 or 12

• 8 years ago

Yep, and twice I didn't sleep the entire night - cramming for finals does that to you. Luckily, I passed both with flying colors :)

That's college for ya!

• Yes, but not too late. If you don't get enough sleep, you will not perform well on the test the next day.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i never studied at all

• 8 years ago

ah ora mudeng

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

hell no. not even. if im tired I'm going to bed, fvck studying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.