What should Gamestop give me for these?

I want to get Fallout New Vegas for the 360 for my friend and RE5 For myself since RE6 is so terrible but i don't have much money so i was going to trade in my games that i don't/cant play. the games are:

Prototype (PS3) Assassins Creed (PS3) Call of Duty MW2 (PS3) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (PS3) Dragon-ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (Wii) Monsters Lab (Wii) Naruto Clash of Ninja revolution 2 (Wii) Links Cross bow Training (Wii) Indianapolis 500 legends (Wii) My Sims Kingdom (Wii) Star Wars the Clone Wars Light-saber Duels (Wii) Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga (Wii) RE4 <--(So sad i have to get rid of my Favorite game :C) (PS2) Devil May Cry (PS2) RE Code Veronica X (Another Great game i cant play because of the PS3 Slim not being backwards Compatible) (PS2) and, Dark Cloud (PS2)

Lol Epix I agree some what, all the wii games we got for free because they were all old birthday presents i got for some reason (i dont know why my family would think i like any of those) Accept Condemned was really fun and for RE4 and Code Veronica X i would still pay A lot for because i love all the RE games. And Dark cloud is amazing i don't know if you have ever played it. But MW2? that was such a disappointment after the first MW.

Favorite Answer

under $120

it depends possibly $60-100 and resident evil 6 hasnt come out yet and resident evil raccoon city is mosttly more like left 4 dead (fun but get a lil boring after awhile) and resident evil 6 will be survival horror again but will still have a re 5-orc look but possibly better also if it is your first time selling games to gamestop sometimes it can be a random amount of $ also they dont give you money just instore credit

• Epix

id say about 100 dollars or less 120 if ur lucky. the only good titles u have are assassins creed and COD MW2 everything else is kind of worth nothing.

I would say under 100 but i would suggest you call the store near you and ask its there job to tell you although the quality of the stuff your selling also matters! hope this helped

Source(s): Gamer for life Check me out on YouTube: username: gamersglory1

Bout $80 store credit and/or $60 casg

at least 1000!