When was the last time 1 club in La Liga had 3 players in the top 5 top scorers of the season?

Of course I am talking about Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, and Higuain - all 3 of these players were in the top 5 most goals scored list of the season.

Is this a new record or anything? Has it been done before? Had a team ever had more than 3 in the top 5 of most goals scored? I'm completely clueless and can't find these stats anywhere.

• Best Answer

well it's not he first time that 3 players have occupied positions in the top 5 scorers,but it is the first time that ANY team has had 3 players scoring a minimum of 20 goals in one league season.Had higuain scored 4 more goals,Madrid would have been the only team with 3 players scoring 30 goals in all season competitions.I think next season that will be their mission.In total,Ronaldo(60),benzema(34) and higuain (26)have scored 120 season goals,clearly beating,messi,keita and e'to's record of 100 goals.Next season madrid will be more offensive.we saw a huge change from last years performance and next season can only be better.

nicely he's not returing! regardless of if he is going to united 0.a million% probability he will bang in 40 - 50 + aims in PL his purchase out clase is over Euros 1billon no probability of united paying for him

• Ian

@DEIVIN,

Keita ? Oh dear, you're exposed.