Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Help finding title of astrology book?

Hello there! I'm doing a project concerning astrology and I wanted to use Princess Diana and Prince Charles' composite chart as an example composite chart. I had a great book that featured the chart, an interpretation, and an explanation in astrological terms as to why the marriage failed. However, after a thorough search of my room, I found all my books on the matter and none of them had the bit I was looking for. I can't remember the name of the book, either. It had Prince Charles and Princess Diana's charts and then a composite chart...It included lots of information on astrology besides composite charts, too. Does anyone happen to recognize my description? Can you help me find the title? (I'm sure I'll find my book eventually!) :)

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

Neptune ( Quest for redemption) and Chiron ( Boundaries) and several other books by Liz Greene have an extensive analysis of the marriage of Princess Diana and Prince Charles, in fact, she always uses the chart of these 2 to teach her student in almost every book of hers. Kinda obsessive.

• Megan

Hi ILoveGreen! :) I don't have an answer for you, but I LOVE books and Astrology and that sounds like an interesting book! Even the books listed above. I'll have to look for those the next time I'm at the bookstore, I'm usually there every other day. haha. :P **If this question is still up later today or tomorrow, I'll put up a few titles...I feel like heading out to see what my Borders or B&N has!

Don't waste time - just research it on many of the popular websites like Astro.com and their data banks stores 1000's of of notable celebrities and historic icons and their charts!!!!

All you do is type in the names!!! Best Wishes