Glad Manchester City won the Premier League - but where do we go from 8th this season ?

I am very happy and satisfied City won the title this season and not you know who. I just wanted to get that off my chest and actualy share that with you all - be under no illusion, I'm actualy very pleased City finished 1st instead of United after 38 games. When they don't win the title and miss... show more I am very happy and satisfied City won the title this season and not you know who.

I just wanted to get that off my chest and actualy share that with you all - be under no illusion, I'm actualy very pleased City finished 1st instead of United after 38 games.

When they don't win the title and miss out on it - its a great.

I hope they don't win any silverware next season either.

Rooney to go to Bayern or Real Madrid. Outside bet - City shock the world and show just HOW powerful they are , as a financial powerhouse in English footie - by bringing him to the Ethiad lol

having said that - I am far more interested in our own affairs, I hope Dalglish and his band of over hyped over rated British players come good next season and silence their critics.

8th is a catastrophy for the club - it cannot afford to resign itself to this sort of mediocrity for too long or else we will cease to become a big club in the modern age for good.

Ambition is required and we must instill the belief at our club that the Premier League title is the main long term goal - its the one trophy the club cannot shy away from wanting to challenge for, it must not because its foundations were built around dominating the league in the yester-year.

of course top 4 is priority but we were a top four club for decade while we watched our bitterest rivals take title year in year out.

that must change - we need to bring in more stars from overseas whilst not neglecting our youth academy - because the impotus of home grown young impressionable talent cannot be overlooked.