Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nicholas asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Chris Bosh out indefinitely, Thoughts?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I honestly feel bad for the Heat. Bosh is a big player for that team. Bosh is also very good and doesn't need the ball to be good. But that being said, the Heat weren't gonna win it this year anyways. So this just give Lebron and company a good excuse.

• 5 years ago

HELL YEAH wtf is this even a extreme question? Im now no longer even a heat temperature fan in particularly actuality i'm a lakers fan and that i hate the warmth temperature with a keenness, although severely bosh is so underrated, each individual saying "its basically a great 2 in miami" although bosh hardly gets the ball, the entire performs are ran via lebron and wade, i think of ppl bypass over how mind-blowing bosh grew to become into as quickly as in toronto, 24 ppg 10 rebounds 3 assists fifty one% FG, 37% from 3.. Smh at those human beings saying bosh can not be a franchise participant.. adult men and ladies have lebron and wades nuts throughout there brains they do no longer understand how mind-blowing bosh is, final year grew to become into an occasion of two game enthusiasts (Wade LeChoke) who stay in the spotlight and seem to have forgotten approximately how widespread it particularly is to have your bigs capturing greater photos, thats why they lost in the finals... so as which you're able to have the skill to respond to your question particular he could be a franchise participant, he's now no longer even in his top yet, he's maximum efficient 26 and has plenty greater skills... those of you who disagree do no longer understand sh*t approximately basketball.. Nuff pronounced..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade hads to increase scoring load for the team by 5 to 10 points every game.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bosh will miss a few games. No big deal. Lebron proved that he can challenge top teams with a roster full of scrubs back in his cavs days. now he has wade

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think that it's very interesting because I had already predicted that the Pacers would take the Heat to seven games for my blog (I predicted the outcome of every second-round series for my blog at http://bikinihill.blogspot.com/ if you're interested in checking it out). Enjoy the playoffs!

• Wade and LeBron just have to pick up more of the slack, they will be relied on even more to score

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah cause the heat need bosh sooooooooooooo bad

• smh I'm about to cry

• 9 years ago

This man is such a beast.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.