Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

If Obama wins will this be the Republicans waterloo loo?

They tried to give it to Obama a while back during the AFCA was being constructed.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Their best chance to win is with a moderate and that is what they have in Romney. If he can not win with the still struggling economy what can they win? Face the fact that the GOP has gone way to far to the right and people are sick of it. The conservative spin plays well in the talk radio format, but it does not get votes or voters out on election day.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The American Football Coaches Association?

Antique Fan Collectors Association?

Arizona Fire Chiefs Association?

The Austin Film Critics Association?

• 8 years ago

Romney and Obama are basically the same

Both: Support healthcare mandate

Both: want higher taxes, not just on the wealthy, but your average American as well

Both: have Goldman Sachs as there #1 or #2 as there campaign donor

Both: support patriot Act

Both: support Imperialism and the continuation of on going wars...

I personally don't see a difference

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you can take away the IF

because the GOP are doing everything is possible to make sure Obama win in 2012

and you know why?

because is more easy for the GOP to sit there by doing nothing

and blame Obama for everything

it works for the last past 4 years

why change now?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Well, yes and no. Yes, in that I do think this is going to be a close and hard fought election. But no, as in a single defeat in the executive branch won't be decisive for the entire republican party.

• 8 years ago

If Obamo wins we ALL loose. If he carries the election in November our country will cease to exist as a representative Republic by 2014. He is a closet Communist whose prime motivation is to destroy this country.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If he does not can we agree Progressive's suck? We do know from the data that Progressive policies in general, and Obama's administration in particular have been a complete failure, and the American People are not nearly as dumb as you would like. So when he loses will you hang yourself or move to Cuba?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No since we are not fighting with guns. If we were Obama would be dead and his liberal followers marching off to prison camps, at least the survivors. Might be cool, I'd be on horseback with my saber chopping down liberals like weeds.

• 8 years ago

no, the country is too evenly balanced between the two parties

• 8 years ago

Obama has already won........the GOP has literally flushed this campaign down the LOO.-

Newt nearly backed the whole toilet up, but we finally got that big fat turd to go down.

Romney is the last dingleberry that needs to be flushed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.