Do you guys agree with this?

No playing time at club equals no call up to el tri. No matter where you play.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Agree its not fair that players like Reyna,Lugo,Andrade,Ayala Estrada just to name a few to bust their asses sweating for the team and putting effort to get called up while guys like Juarez,Gio and Barrera sit at home still get called up. I hate that I also find it ignorant that some people still want them to get called up the fact is if you don't play you should NOT get called up doesn't matter if you do better with the NT other players earn their spot and they should get called.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Exactly Andres Guardado got it right. Gio and Barrera played amazing in the copa oro and barely played the season before. Just cause they are not playing doesnt mean they are not good. Look at vela he was on the bench with arsenal a great team and look at him now with sociedad.

• Eric
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I disagree, we're all hating on Gio and Barrera because they played terrible in the last friendly.

But remember the Copa Oro last year? Back then they didn't get much playing time either and still played great!

• 8 years ago

It depends on the player and team no? If it is a player that is in the starting 11 but the team is bad then its more likely a player in an awesome team that is in the bench is better i think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes if not how are you going to achieve great things even though some players are good but they could improve but their coach doesn't give them playing time.

• 8 years ago

So what about edson rivera, Taufic Guarch, Ulises Dávila they had a fantastic tournament at the world cup sub 20, But now you guys saying they dont deserve to go because they never play. but are saying que gio deserves to play. He BARLEY plays either! who understands some of you guys...

• 8 years ago

Yes. Give hardworking players in the league a chance.

• i think is pretty fair Barrera Hasnt played and neither has Juarez so no call up.. Chicharito has played a lil but more than Juarez & Barrera

• 8 years ago

Nope Franco even got called to a world cup.

• Jj Be
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

So no gio, no Barrera, no Juarez. Perhaps no Chicharito. Hmmm. K

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.