A good autobiography book under 200 pages?

Personally I don't enjoy autobiography books but for my english class I have to do one. Do any of you know a good one under 200 pages?

Favorite Answer

Autobiographies are actually really interesting, if you choose the right one. I personally like stories about either brain science or strange human interest stories.

I read one about a woman who was a brain scientist and who suffered a stroke, so she knew what was happening to her brain as she was losing function. I read one about a woman who remembered nearly every moment of her life since the age of 14. I read another about identical twins who were separated at birth and discovered each other when they were in their 30s.

Marley and Me is an autobiography, if you like dogs!

Pick an autobiography of someone who is really interesting. If you're into sports, find someone from your favorite sport who's written a book.

Autobiographies SOUND like they'd be so boring, but most of the time they're super interesting and read really well, like a novel.

• dern

I doubt there will be any (sorry) pondering he remains at his top making history in the worldwide of soccer. Writers won't write a biography on him until he retires, or dies. if your interested in soccer biographys i want to propose a e book on pele (his nickname no longer his genuine call) for he's lifeless and grew to become into between the final if no longer the final soccer gamers in history.