Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

How come even though most beautiful women are nice, other women are still mean and unfriendly to them?

I was watching celebrity apprentice and the ugly women are so mean or unfriendly with Dayana Mendoza. They also think she us useless.

The sad thing is that this happens all the time to pretty girls here in the US. Only other equally beautiful women are nice. That's why I don't bother befriending some ugly people.

I know ugly and average people like to say beautiful people are mean, but I have yet to meet a beautiful person who is not nice and I meet mean ugly people every day. Most ugly people have never even associated themselves with beautiful people and make false statements to make themselves feel good and be accepting of their childish behavior.

Favorite Answer

Women are overgrown toddlers who are ruled by jealousy. No matter how hard they try to hide it, their true colours eventually shine through...

Source(s): Reality.

Seeing and talking about any person as ugly and in turn generalizing them into a classification of not nice reflects how mean and unfriendly some people who are lucky enough to be born with what we are told is the way to look actually are.Real Beautiful People are just that and certainly do not need looks to make them acceptable to real honest and open people

Well I actually somewhat agree with you! Which is weird I usually don't agree with you. Or like encouraging what I see come off as vanity. But I think that your right on there being a double standard as in attractive people are put with more pressure for people to scrutinize them like the bar is higher for them behavior wise & they are held to more. Where as I think often people not as attractive aren't called out & scrutinized on shortcomings or rudeness or having the bar as high on manners & treating people well. Almost like they want to highlight the Alphas flaws and its almost praised by other grouped in women like they are showing her, her place & shes not all that. But if the Alpha were to ever do such a thing its considered stuck up or cruel. I must say I am simply generalizing & don't agree with every statement you made but I do see what you say.

I do think being graceful & humble & modest can still go a long way regardless of the moral treatment in ethics others have. As in tho it may be true I don't think its good to get too high on yourself when one always assumes "oh they are so jealous". Because some times people are justified in not caring for someone personally and it is related to personality flaws and not jealousy!

Apparently you have placed yourself in the category of "beautiful", which is your constitutional right to do so. Now as a fellow American, born and raised in NYC, I can assure you that only 5-8 % of the female population is actually "beautiful", physically speaking. Consequently, you are saying that 92-95% of the female populace is mean to the remaining 5-8%.

That sounds awfully ridiculous to me. And empirically it is not true.

Well, as a woman, we are taught to feel our worth is based on our beauty or lack of it and they only way a man can love us is aslong as we are also beautiful so it can be quite hurtful when you feel unattractive and the woman next to you is beautiful but i guess it has always been like that. Yes you do need to be careful, some people are nasty to people they think are attractive or are a threat to them .

• Carol

Other girls are resentful of pretty girls but its more than made up for by the extra appreciation and attention from guys. I try to attract guys. I don't give a frig if other girls get offended by this.

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE - PRIDE

UGLY PEOPLE - JEALOUSY!

PS: You should be ashamed to name people as ugly and beautiful! All are God's creation!

Sweet jimmy.. What are you? 10?

why are you watching that stuff ?