Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

am i too old to still sleep with a teddy?

i sleep with this one teddy im almost 14 but i seriously hug it in my sleep i CANNOT sleep without it no matter what i have to have it by my face am i too old

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's time for an upgrade. Get yourself a nice body pillow, preferably with some anime character on it that you secretly have a crush on. Now nobody can make fun of you for being childish anymore!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

No, you aren't too old. Sounds like the teddy bear brings you a sense of peace and comfort. You are harming no one. It could be a habit developed in early childhood or have a deeper meaning you'll need to explore later in your life. But no, sleep with your teddy, and sweet dreams. The death of my father caused me to resort to acting like an infant at night for several weeks after his loss, I slept in a crib with a bottle nearby to hang on to. I was 6, that is far more 'way too old' than sleeping with a teddy bear at any age.

Source(s): Retired psychologist.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I sleep with an eeyore teddy bear and I'm 18 so in my opinion no your not too old I like my teddy bear it makes me feel relaxed when I'm in bed :)

• Lauren
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

nope, I'll be 26 in July and when not with my man, sleep with a teddy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

NO ONE is too old to sleep with a teddy!

I sometimes take mine to mcdonald's with me and buy it a happy meal.

(with apple slices, water and a snack wrap of course - i don't want it getting fat!)

• 8 years ago

Aw, that's so adorable! :) My sister is 12, and she had a poodle toy since she was 5, and if she didn't have it i don't know how she would spend the next years but crying until she has it, i find it adorable though and im 14.

• 8 years ago

No you arin't too old. I still sleep with my teddy! I also carry it around with me every where! Ever sense I was in 4th grade! NOBODY ISH TAKIN AWAY OUR TEDDIES!!!!!!! \(^. ^)/

• 8 years ago

Of course not. Teddy Bears are pretty badass anyway.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nooo lol. I'm 21 and I still cuddle with mine every once in a while. I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of him....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You need to improve sleep quality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.