Why is chris bosh so scary?

Everytime i see him i get traumatized. He looks like a platapus and it just scares me I mean i even had a nightmare of a platapus attacking me and it's name was chris bosh what the...?

Favorite Answer

He reminds me of "The Predator" specially when his hair was braided. Plus he wears that black mouthpiece which doesn't improve his looks at all. :)

If Chris Bosh's face scares you, then you must get beat up a lot. Try staring at Tyrone Hill's face for five seconds, then you'll have some good nightmares.

Because He looks like a freaking Dinosaur! lol!

Because he looks like a dinosaur

• ?

RAWR

I'm a dinosaur

The way he looks is scary.

you kno t-rex's arent the only dinosaurs who eat people rapters do too

yeah he is a top two power forward pretty scary.

dinosaur lol