Playful kiss vs You've fallen for me?

Im decided whether which one is better. I love hate-love relationships. And i only have enough money for one dvd so help me decide. Which kdrama us better?

Best Answer

You've Fallen For Me / Heartstrings

I wasn't particularity a big fan of Playful Kiss, but i managed to finish and cringe my way through the end (only watched it for Hyun Joong xD) Oh Ha Ni (lead girl) was very annoying for me, she's very clingy and also has a habit of stalking people 24/7. The storyline wasn't that bad though, very cute and romantic.

Heartstrings was very enjoyable for me, loved the couple and all of their friends. Really recommend this drama! ^^

I would choose Playful Kiss. I liked it a lot better then You've Fallen For Me. I also watched the Taiwanese version too with Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin. Even if they found Oh Ha Ni very very annoying, they haven't seen the tw version. Ha Ni was a breathe of fresh air to me. She actually thought about things and she was much smarter then Xiang Qin (Ariel Lin).

Kim Hyun Joong is HOT!! Even though his acting was considered bad, I didn't really notice it. That character is suppose to be cool and handsome type.

But yeah, PK has a much better storyline which I can rewatch and rewatch!

that's hard... both are great but I have to say You've Fallen for Me was addicting, at least for me, I have watched it maybe 5 or 6 times already? and the songs there are awesome, the OST is great! Playful Kiss is also good but sometime the lead girl would be kinda annoying because sometime she would be too clingy on the guy, but it's good.