Will the liar Mitt "I don't recall the incident" Romney be elected president?

And he's a lousy liar at that -- he recalls the person alleged to be homosexual, but conveniently doesn't recall forcing a haircut on the kid... '"First of all, I had no idea what that individual's sexual orientation might be. Going back to the 1960s, that wasn't something that we all... show more And he's a lousy liar at that -- he recalls the person alleged to be homosexual, but conveniently doesn't recall forcing a haircut on the kid...

'"First of all, I had no idea what that individual's sexual orientation might be. Going back to the 1960s, that wasn't something that we all discussed or considered. That's simply just not accurate," Romney said. "I don't recall the incident myself, but I've seen the reports."'

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201...
Update: @DogEater - Uh, actually those lies were just a few days ago. Need a calendar?

Are you in a 50's retro rock band? Yeah, here's a shocker -- we moved on...