Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Lavender Town Music?

Now, if you're a pokemon fan, I would hope that you know about the whole "Lavender Town Music Causes Suicide and Death" thing. Honestly, I thought it was bull, so I just googled it up and listened to the original version.

Now this is my question; is the following normal?

As soon as the tune began, my ears felt. . . strange? I can't really explain it, it felt like my ear drums were twisting or something. The high tunes kind of died down for a few seconds, but then it got REALLY bad. I got a really bad migraine, so I obviously turned it off and closed my computer. Even after taking a nap, I have a queasy feeling in my stomach.

If it helps, I'm fourteen. Something about children's ears only being able to hear it?

But yeah, I just kind of need to know if it's me being paranoid, or if I shouldn't listen to that music again lol.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's fake. I've played the original Red Version when I was what? 7, 8, maybe younger? I've listened to the Lavendar Town music back then, and the worst that happened to me was that it made me drowsy (I found the music quite dull, I hated how it made me sleepy XD, it just sounded so boring). It's said that if any part of you believes in the Lavandar Town syndrome, you may experience these effects, kinda works like hypnosis. But I can assure you, it's fake.

Source(s): me, I'm the Pokemon Guru
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I don't know, I've listened to the "original Japanese high-pitch" version of Lavender Town's music, and I didn't notice anything wrong with me. I guess it may just affect only certain people and it's probably not a good idea for you to listen to it again if it gave you weird affects like that

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.