Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Lavender Town Music?

Now, if you're a pokemon fan, I would hope that you know about the whole "Lavender Town Music Causes Suicide and Death" thing. Honestly, I thought it was bull, so I just googled it up and listened to the original version. Now this is my question; is the following normal? As soon as the tune... show more Now, if you're a pokemon fan, I would hope that you know about the whole "Lavender Town Music Causes Suicide and Death" thing. Honestly, I thought it was bull, so I just googled it up and listened to the original version.

Now this is my question; is the following normal?

As soon as the tune began, my ears felt. . . strange? I can't really explain it, it felt like my ear drums were twisting or something. The high tunes kind of died down for a few seconds, but then it got REALLY bad. I got a really bad migraine, so I obviously turned it off and closed my computer. Even after taking a nap, I have a queasy feeling in my stomach.

If it helps, I'm fourteen. Something about children's ears only being able to hear it?

But yeah, I just kind of need to know if it's me being paranoid, or if I shouldn't listen to that music again lol.