promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who do you want to get the no. 1 pick Anthony Davis?

Personally, I would like the Warriors or Kings to get him so that they can stop sucking and give the Lakers more of a challenge in the Pacific Division. Screw MJ and the Bobcats

Update:

The Nets aren't in the lottery (as of now)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it'd be cool to see the kings get him. 3 players coached by coach Calipari (davis, evans, cousins)

they'd have a pretty sick squad for the future

Isiah Thomas

Marcus Thornton

Tyreke Evans

Anthony Davis

Demarcus Cousins

bench- Jimmer, Jason Thompson, John Salmons

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • M
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

As much as it pains me to say this, I would love for Davis to go to the Warriors. Warriors fans are annoying and obnoxious, but I think their fanbase, after years of futility, deserves to see a great team put together.

With Anthony Davis, the W's are instant play-off contenders. In a few years, after Davis, Curry, and Thompson mature together, the Warriors will become Championship contenders.

Honorable mention: The Nets. It would be re-freshing to see someone in the East give the Miami Heat some real competition in the Eastern Conference. With Anthony Davis, Deron Williams, and Dwight Howard, the Nets will be real scary.

• 8 years ago

Warriors will have a healthy Andrew Bogut next season, so that's going to be a fair challenge for the Lakers in my opinion.

• 8 years ago

Its who David Stern wants to win. I personally think he wants the Hornets becasue the Saints owner bought the team off him, but maybe the Kings if the Maloofs agree to sell. Its all Sterns decision. He could have the blazers get it lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Michael Jordan close his eyes and pick Anthony Davis.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nobody cares what you Want its about what I want. Bobcats or hornets picking Davis

• Brooklyn Nets. He and Deron Williams would make a good duo.

• 8 years ago

I couldn't care less to be honest.

• 8 years ago

cavaliers, knicks, or celtics

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.