Old navy employee discount card?

Iv been workin there for about a month now & I still havent gotten my employee discount card how long does it usually take ? is there like a probational period b4 u get it or sumthin ? is it cumin in da mail or is my store givin it to me

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

You are not given a card during your orientation. You must fill out the short form on http://portal.gap.com for Employee Discount Enrollment. You can do this at home with your GEMS ID and password. Or ask your manager for help logging in in-store.

After verifying your address on Portal and clicking the save button, it should take about 7-10 business days and will be sent to your provided address. If you've done this correctly you'll be taken to the Enrollment Confirmation page, where you can have a temporary discount card emailed to you, which is good for one month from the enrollment date.

• 8 years ago

I have a question.....I'm trying to work at old navy. I don't know where u are located I guess all of the stores are the same. But how do I fill out an application, is it on their site or do I go to the store. How did you fill yours out?

And they might after a certain time. I used to work at a grocery store and they told me I was going to get a discount like after a month and they lied!!! So I eventually asked one of the managers if they get a discount and they were like"hell no!! I wish I did!!" So I guess some companies lie! Lol

• 4 years ago

how can i check my schedule on old navy online

• Holli
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Ask your boss.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.