Zoloft and Metoprolol Tartrate Interaction?

Hello, I've been reading online that Metoprolol Tartrate (Lopressor) and Zoloft should not be taken together or in the same day. Does anyone know anything about this, if it is true or not, or is it dangerous? etc, etc...My Doctor is aware that I am on Metoprolol Tartrate 100mg, twice a day. I am on 25mg of... show more Hello, I've been reading online that Metoprolol Tartrate (Lopressor) and Zoloft should not be taken together or in the same day. Does anyone know anything about this, if it is true or not, or is it dangerous? etc, etc...My Doctor is aware that I am on Metoprolol Tartrate 100mg, twice a day. I am on 25mg of Zoloft once in the morning. I would appreciate any advice that anyone has on these 2 meds taken together whether together or in the same day within a 24 hour period. Serious replies only. Thank you.
Update: Also, will meds work if you take it without food? Why do some bottles of meds say take with food and some don't? Or say take with or without food....I'm just wondering if they still work cause I usually take meds without any food. Thanks.