Mike C asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Fantasy Baseball Trade?

We're almost done working everything out, but this is what I am looking for. It is a 12 team points league that heavily favors hitters (last year, kemp got 800, but verlander only got 600).

I give: Joey Votto, Mike Trout, Carlos Pena, Felix Hernandez

I get: Albert Pujols, Curtis Granderson, Yu Darvish

How do you like it? Am I giving away too much? Should I replace Darvish with CJ Wilson, or go after Encarnacion? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I personally wouldn't do it, but it is your call. Votto, Trout, Pena, and Hernandez are high commodities and I don't think it is worth it.

Pujols should get hot, but then again will he have the offense around him. No complaints about Granderson. And the only reason I would take Darvish is for the points from wins, as Hernandez is doing amazing, just look at his ERA.

Now there is the issue of your guys. Votto wants to prove he can live up to his extension and he rarely has a cold streak. Pena is becoming the Pena of old and is the heart of the Rays lineup. Trout is going to be in the Majors for a while and has finally gotten on a roll.

That being said, it is not a bad deal, but I'm sure your team is doing well anyway. It's solely personal opinion and risk tolerance at this point.

Thats very hit or miss depending on the way pujols and trout play for tje rest of the year as they havnt shown what their rlly capable of (if they can)

But if pujols picks up and trout sucks id do it, go with your gut i think alberts going to hit eventually

Dont do it pujols is doing bad and pena is on fire yu is just a rookie and trout is doing good

lol no terrible trade