Do the Amish mostly vote Republican due to Republicans appealing more to old-fashioned, out-of-touch people?

First I must state that most Amish do not vote, but those that do tend to vote Republican. Does the Republican Party appeal more to people that are out-of-touch with society? Are most Conservatives, while not as out-of-touch in its extremities as the Amish, out-of-touch enough to be taken in by the the... show more First I must state that most Amish do not vote, but those that do tend to vote Republican.

Does the Republican Party appeal more to people that are out-of-touch with society?

Are most Conservatives, while not as out-of-touch in its extremities as the Amish, out-of-touch enough to be taken in by the the Republican message?
Update: It's Me: I've read about them, and it showed that voting is left up to the individual in the Amish community. Voting is not encouraged, but a minority of Amish vote.