The significance of wool socks and/ or rabbit hair socks?

HI, I heard a lot of pros about wool socks. I also saw a lot of different percentage of wool that makes up socks, such as 50% wool, 37% wool and so on and so forth. I would like to know if I have to wash it each time I use it or can I wash it after wearing it a few times? What I mean by a few times is 5 hours a day... show more HI, I heard a lot of pros about wool socks. I also saw a lot of different percentage of wool that makes up socks, such as 50% wool, 37% wool and so on and so forth. I would like to know if I have to wash it each time I use it or can I wash it after wearing it a few times? What I mean by a few times is 5 hours a day for a few days without washing it?

Aside from that, I also came across socks that are made out of rabbit hair. I do not know much about them as I am unable to find any information about rabbit hair socks. I would like to know its significance and if there are sites for cheap or cheaper wool and/or rabbit socks.

I would also like to know is it the more wool% the better the quality it will keep moisture out of your feet, thank you. Oh wait one more, I heard about different types of wool? Does it make a difference? And also, different kinds of wool socks for different activities?

Thank you