What's your favorite interrogation scene from a film or a TV show?

Note: If you're Donny, include your favorite interrogation scene from The Shield. For some reason I feel like a lot of people are going to say the Joker's interrogation from The Dark Knight. That is a great scene, but if that's your pick, include a second choice aswell. BQ: I finally got around... show more Note: If you're Donny, include your favorite interrogation scene from The Shield.

For some reason I feel like a lot of people are going to say the Joker's interrogation from The Dark Knight. That is a great scene, but if that's your pick, include a second choice aswell.

BQ: I finally got around to seeing The Avengers, and I thought it was amazing. What were your thoughts on it, and where do you think it'll rank amongst your favorite films of all-time?

BQ2: Can any of you give me some info on Much Ado About Nothing? Joss Whedon's of course.

BQ3: Thoughts on Louis C.K.'s Live at the Beacon Theater?

BQ4: How has this section been?