Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What to say & do ?. 10 points (:?

Long Story Short . My Boyfriend asked me out feburary 6th .. we've been off like 2 or 3 times ? but we've somehow managed to get through it and stay together..

the last time we broke up, i was the one who broke up with him because shcool is almost over & we arent going to the same school and we arent going to be able to see eachother over the summer ..

at a dance he asked me back out and asked if we could stay together till the last day .. our last day is on wendsday andon that day we have a field trip to wet n wild .!

i don't know how to swim & i don't know what to do because friend #1 wants me to hang out with her.. friend #2 wants me to hang out with him & so on so on ... should i hang out with my boyfriend since its our last day ?

but its also my last day with my friends as well

what should i say after the fieldtrip ?

idont know what should be the last words i say to my boyfriend :|

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't break up with him. Doesn't mean you both can't see each other that you breakup. Keep in contact with him & go with both tell your friend my boyfriend is gonna hang out with him & tell your boyfriend your friend is gonna hang out with you both. Than tell him your gonna miss him. Kiss & hug. & if you guys can hangout out side school after the trip than do so. Hope this helped. Goodluck <3.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Friends last longer than boy friends ,,,,have fun with your friends...they wil be the one you will always need in the end when boyfriends move on and they will..... I promise that is true x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.