What Bathing Suit Should I Get? Weight Issues..?

Tomorrow I'm going out to get a bathing suit for this summer. I really want to get a two piece (bikini). But I don't want to look fat, because I have a bigger stomach but it really isn't that big. I weigh about 139 but I think it is mostly all in my boobs. I also do not like the tankini bathing suits (the tank top looking upper half and the bottoms). If I do get a bikini I don't want to be that fat girl. Someone please help if you know any other bathing suit I could get that would make me look flattering and pretty. I've looked at the monokini's but it makes my hip 'fat' pop out (love handles).

Someone Please Help Me Decide What To DO :(

Favorite Answer

burqini. it's like a 1930's style swimsuit ;)

Source(s): eastessence.com
  • Yes

Monokinis are never flattering. Tankinis aren't either. Just get a regular bikini because you're not fat. I don't know your height, but by saying your stomach isn't really that big and your weight is mostly in your boobs tells me that you have a great bikini body.

Try a one pice that's all I can think of hope I helped good luck. Can you answer my question I will give 10 points and you don't have to answer you can just make something up I just want to give 10 points thanks if you do.